All adult inmates are allowed one twenty-five minute visit per day – total of two visits per week.
- All visitors must have positive identification on them and produce it upon request.
- Any disturbance during visiting will result in the termination of your visiting period and result in a conduct report to be written on you.
- Only children, under 18 years of age, of inmates will be allowed to visit their parent(s) when accompanied by parent or legal guardian (Birth certificates or court papers will be required) or a responsible adult with prior approval of a Supervisor. No siblings, (brother, sister) under 18 years of age, will be allowed to visit inmates.
- The only magazines, newspapers, and periodicals, etc. allowed into the Jail would be those that are subscribed to and sent by mail directly to the Jail by the publisher, or those owned by Washington County Jail. Certain job related or school books can be allowed with approval of the Jail Supervisor.
- Co-conspirators will not be allowed to visit inmates.
- No food items will be permitted to be brought into the facility.
- All visitors may be required to be screened by a metal detector. You are encouraged to leave purses, bags, and metal objects locked in your car or in one of the provided lockers. Cell phones and pagers will also not be allowed in the facility.
- Visitors go up to the Jail every half hour, with the last group being 30 minutes prior to the end of the visiting period. All visitors must be signed in five minutes prior to the half-hour that they will be visiting.
- No mail or notes will be allowed to be passed during visits. All mail must go through the U.S. Mail service and be sent directly to the Jail.
- All visits will be in the non-contact visiting room.
- Inmates will need to fill out visiting list before visitors will be allowed to visit. The list can only be changed the first day of each month.
- Dress code will be posted in the Front Lobby of the Jail. Failure to adhere will be grounds to refuse visit.
Please plan ahead so you are not denied your visit.
ALL OTHER VISITING PROCEDURES WILL REMAIN THE SAME. THIS INCLUDES VISITING DAYS AND TIMES AS THEY ARE LISTED IN THE WASHINGTION COUNTY JAIL RULEBOOK.
Link Back To Main Jail Page
Back To Top
Google Translator Use: The Washington County Sheriff’s website has made reasonable efforts to provide an accurate translation. However, no automated or computerized translation is perfect and is not intended to replace human or traditional translation methods. The official text is the English version of Washington County Sheriff’s website. If any questions arise concerning the accuracy of the information presented by the translated version of the website, please refer to the English edition of the website, which is the official version.